Frequently asked Questions
We know how important it is for you to get the accurate information you need fast and we understand that you don’t have time to be messed about. That's why we're so passionate about providing you with the smoothest possible experience on our website and via our customer support.
Frank and Beans are located down under in Sydney Australia, our response times to email enquiries and social media messages may vary because of the different time zones. So, we've put together this list of answers to commonly asked questions about shipping, this will give you all the info you'll ever need right here at your fingertips. The answers to your own burning questions are very likely to be just a few seconds away in this comprehensive guide below. It's generally the fastest and simplest way to find the answers to every question you could ask.
If you can't find the answers you need, please contact us here. We'll be very happy to help in any way we can.
How long will it take for my order to process?
Do you provide international shipping options?
Im having trouble checking out and paying?
Can I change my order after it has been placed?
How long will it take until my order arrives?
- Free Shipping (5 - 9 Business Days)
- VIP Delivery (3 - 8 Business Days)
- VIP Delivery Online Tracking (2 - 4 Business Days)
- Express Delivery (1 - 2 Business Days)
These shipping time guidelines below are based on estimates starting from the date your order was collected for delivery by DHL eCommerce:
- New Zealand: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Hong Kong / Singapore: 5 - 7 Business Days
- China: 7 - 11 Business Days
- Rest of Asia / Pacific: 7 - 12 Business Days
- France: 5 - 7 Business Days
- Germany: 6 - 10 Business Days
- United Kingdom: 5 - 10 Business Days
- Rest of Western Europe: 5 - 12 Business Days
- Canada: 5 - 11 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 9 Business Days
- Russia: 9 - 21 Business Days
- Rest of the World. 5 - 12 Business Days
How secure is your checkout?
How do I track my order?
What happens if i wont be home for delivery?
Parcels that aren't collected within the time frame will be returned to our warehouse.
Redelivery fees apply to have your item resent back out or normal restocking fees will apply if you want a refund minus any shipping fees.
Can I change my delivery address?
Please contact us here
Do I receive 5% off if I pay with Cryptocurrency?
If you buy an item on sale or use a coupon code, you will still receive 5% extra off the sales price. Example: when using a 50% off discount code and choosing to pay with Bitcoin will get another 5% off which equates to a total 55% discount. We recommend CoinSpot Australia to buy your Cryptocurrency coins safely, you can open an account here to buy Cryptocurrency.
Which Cryptocurrencies do you accept?
Below is our list of available Cryptocurrency coins we currently accept:
- Ripple (XRP) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Ethereum (ETH) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Bitcoin (BTC) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Litecoin (LTC) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Bean Cash (BITB)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Bytecoin (BCN) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Binance (BNB) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Dash (DASH) 5% extra discount on checkout
- DigiByte (DGB) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Dogecoin (DOGE) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Ether Classic (ETC) 5% extra discount on checkout
- NEO (NEO) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Tron (TRX) 5% extra discount on checkout
- NEM (XEM) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Monero (XMR) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Verge (XVG) 5% extra discount on checkout
- ZCash (ZEC) 5% extra discount on checkout
- Tether USD (USDT)
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept PayPal, Afterpay, Zip Pay, Visa Mastercard Debit and Credit Cards. American Express is available to some PayPal customers whom PayPal has activated this payment option on their account.
POLi is available to Australian customers who bank with one of our accepted banks, to check if your bank is POLi compatible please click here. POLi is Australia’s leading real-time online debit payment method. It offers a secure alternative to PayPal, BPAY and credit cards by giving customers the option to pay from their internet banking. Please note that the Maximum POLi order is $1000, any order higher than this cap must select another payment method on checkout.
Can I use Zip to make a purchase?
Zip pay is accepted on all orders, for more information take a look at our zip page here.
How does Afterpay work?
To use Afterpay you need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Visa or Mastercard (please note American Express (AMEX) is not accepted currently)
If returning products from your order any refunds are adjusted to your final payment schedule. If your entire order is refunded prior to your first payment being charged no payment will be taken for your order.
For full terms and conditions or to access your Afterpay account please visit www.afterpay.com.au
I don't have Paypal, can I still buy?
I'm having trouble checking out with PayPal?
If this doesn't work for you, please try one of the following which may help further:
- Clear your browser cache
- Make sure your browser isn't blocking " popups “ - PayPal needs to open in a popup box for you to log into
- Please ensure you’ve checked a shipping option - you cannot checkout unless a shipping option is selected
- You need to agree to the terms and conditions, this is done by ticking the box just above the login to PayPal button
I want to return my item, what do I need to do?
If you want to swap your underwear for another size, colour or style please inform us in your message.
We will in return email you an RRF with further instructions on how to return your order safely.There is a small return delivery charge from our warehouse back to your shipping address for exchanges. When returning Underwear, we need to make sure the following guidelines outlined below meet undergarment hygiene laws: You need to make sure everything is Unworn - Unwashed - In Original Packaging + Tags - Within our 30 day exchange period
What is your returns address?
The RRF will be emailed to you along with full return and address instructions, once requested.
Please note: no returns will be accepted without an RRF.
Is there paperwork to include with my return?
Can I return a sale item for a refund?
What are your return rules and conditions?
For exchanges, a shipping fee of $7.95 is payable to send back your exchange from the Frank and Beans warehouse to your shipping address. Restocking fees of 20% apply for orders being returned for a refund.
How do I enter my coupon code?
- Add all the items you want to buy, by pressing the " add to cart " button on the product page
- Once finished go to your Shopping Cart. You can access the Shopping Cart by clicking on the little Trolley icon in the top right corner of the website. Now select the Green " Pay " button
- Now you have been directed to the Checkout page, you will see two boxes for codes
- Enter the coupon code in the " Have a Coupon Code " Box. If you enter the coupon code into the " Have a Gift Card Number " box the discount won't calculate
What is the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee?
What is the Frank and Beans Promise?
Will your Underwear shrink in the wash?
Will colours fade in the wash?
Frank and Beans, what does it mean?
What is your mailing address?
Frank and Beans Underwear
PO BOX 714 Wahroonga
NSW 2076 Australia